Tools for School
The Benefits of Uniforms
When implementing a school uniform program, educators, parents and students have experienced the following benefits:
- Increased School Safety:
- School Uniforms identify who belongs on campus and who doesn't, as well as preventing gang "colors" from corrupting schools.
- Less Peer Pressure:
- School Uniforms help students focus on schoolwork rather than keeping up their peer's fashions.
- School Spirit:
- School Uniforms create a sense of school pride and belonging.
- Enhanced Academic Performance:
- School Uniforms instill a sense of discipline that can improve a student's study habits and test scores.
- Cost Effective:
- Uniforms make clothing more affordable. A year's worth of Classroom costs between $100-150.
- Harmony at Home:
- School Uniforms diminish tension at home, since students know what they need to wear.
- Promote Creativity & Individuality:
- School Uniforms help students channel their creativity and individuality through expression other than clothing.
To learn more call 888-671-8754 or email [email protected].